Thursday, June 17, 2010

Friday's Clean & Simple Challenge

Hi Ladies!  So sorry I didn't get a challenge posted last Friday.  As I said before, last week was CRAZY!!  
So, onto this week's challenge.  Create a clean & simple card by CASING the new SU Catalog!  Don't have a new catty yet?  Use the current catalog or mini.  SU has so many great CAS cards.  
Here's the card I made:


I picked a card out of the new catalog using one of the hostess sets.  Hope you can play along this week!


Ready to play??  Here's what to do:
1.  Make your creation by CASING a sample out of the SU Catty
2.  Upload it to an online forum of your choice. (ie: blog, SCS, etc)
3.  Come back here and link to your page.
4.  Upload your entry by Thursday, June 17 at 11:59pm CST.



8 comments:

Julie Davison said...

I LOVE the new Simply Sent kits in the new catalog! Didn't think about CASE'ing them with what I already have at home. DUH! :)Great card! I'll be CASEing your CASE!

Nancy said...

What a wonderfully simple card! Well done!

jimlynn said...

What a fabulous card!!!!! LOVE it and will just HAVE to CASE this one. So clean and simple - yet super. I'll get one made for the challenge and get it posted this weekend (hopefully). Lynn

Unknown said...

That's lovely. What a great idea.

Cheryl said...

Very cute CAS card!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is a great card, love CAS!

Anonymous said...

cute and simple card
i love it

dawnmercedes said...

what a funtabulous cas card!