Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Artisan Award Non-winning Entry - Card 1

Well, I wish this was a different post. One screaming from the rooftops that I won the Artisan Award Contest.  However, I did not receive that call I had been hoping for.  I'm excited for the winners and losing gives me more motivation to try harder for next year.  So anyway, over the next couple weeks, I will be sharing with you my entries into the contest.  I would love to hear you thoughts about the entries I submitted. 

I will be back to posting the weekly CAS challenge this Friday.  So sorry I didn't get one posted last week.  Life got in the way!  With dance, t-ball, the annual rummage sale, birthday parties, blah, blah, blah I just did not have time to stamp and post here.  Hopefully, things will slow down a bit now!

Here's the first card for the contest:
Not a show stopper by itself, but I really like it.  Especially the bright, happy colors!

Be sure to check back everyday.  I will be back to posting more regularly!


3 comments:

jimlynn said...

I think it's fabulous! I LOVE those bright, cheerful colors. So cute.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

The card is very happy. Perfect for summer. Keep making cards and you're bound to win next time.
Julie SBS29

Nancy said...

I like it a lot... love that it shares a colour combination that I might not have thought of on my own!