Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday's Clean & Simple Challenge #4

Hi all!  Hope you have all had a great week!  This week's challenge is to make a CAS Father's Day card.  Although Father's Day is on Sunday, you'll still have until next Thursday to post your card for the challenge.  Hope you have time to play!  I would like to give a special thanks to two ladies for playing in the last challenges:  Lynn and Robbie.  Go check out their blogs, they are both great!  Thank you ladies!


Here's my card for this challenge:

Ready to play?? Here's what to do:
1. Make your creation of a Father's Day Card
2. Upload it to an online forum of your choice. (ie: blog, SCS, etc)
3. Come back here and link to your page.
4. Upload your entry by Thursday, June 24 at 11:59pm CST.







1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Love this CAS layout! And that new little clearlit...I have to get mine out and use it! I added my CAS Father's Day card. I kind of cheated since I posted it a day or two before your challenge, but it's CAS indeed -- adapted from the CAS FTL #94. http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/2010/06/ninety-four.html