Tuesday, March 2, 2010




Sorry for the delay in posting the last day of my non-hoarding challenge! We had a total computer meltdown on Saturday.  Not pointing any fingers, but I'm pretty sure the little 2-year old boy that runs around here had a lot to do with it.  So after getting the new computer, my husband had to "work" on it all day Saturday getting it ready to go.  I say "work" because I implied he was playing around and he corrected me right away that he was "working" on it! 

So anyway, here is the next project I made using up that beautiful Sweet Pea DSP.  It is a monthly planner I picked up and redecorated.  It will likely be a hostess gift for a workshop or club in March. 


2 comments:

Patty Gorka said...

Love how your planner turned, what a great idea! Great colors too!

Cheryl said...

The planner turned out very cute. I love this paper