Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 3 of Non-hoarding Challenge!

I've made it to day 3!  I'm starting to get a little panicky!!  My beautiful Sweet Pea DSP stack is starting to get smaller.  I've used it so much now.  I feel like I need to put in a big order and replenish my supplies.  But, as I look around, I still have a room full!!  For this one, I am cheating a little!  This is a two page scrapbook layout, but I'm only posting one page today!  You'll have to come back tomorrow to see the other one.

This page is of my daughter swinging herself for the first time.  It was such a momentous occasion!  After hundreds of times of "mommy, can you swing me?", my little girl finally learned to do it herself.  This happened at the beginning of last summer, and I quickly learned that although she could do it herself, being pushed on the swing is still a lot of fun!  She still asked a few hundred times throughout the summer "mommy, can you swing me?"!

Come back tomorrow to see the second page of this layout!


7 comments:

paige said...

fun page!

Mary Hamer said...

Love the tweetie paper!! Nice job on your layout! And your blog background is very nice!

Joanne Gilch said...

Love your LO and the colors are so much fun. keep swinging, MOM!!!

Marlene said...

That is such an adorable layout!

Michelle VP said...

Sweet page! :)

Elizabeth said...

Such a sweet story to go with a sweet layout. You are doing great with your non-hoarding! :D

Cheryl said...

Cute pages. I am happy you are sticking with your goal to use up some of your stash. YGG!