1. You know have an option to order wood mount or clear mount stamps. Clear mount is a great option if you are "storage challenged"! The clear mount sets are a bit cheaper than the wood mounted. You make a one time investment to purchase the clear blocks and then re-use those with all the clear mounted stamps. Some stampers also find it easier to position the stamped image correctly.
2. There is a new punch design available. If you love punches as much as I do, you will absolutely love these punches.
3. For the chef in all of us, there is a Recipes by Design kit which includes a magnetic recipe storage box that is angled so you can set your recipe card on it to read while you are cooking, 64 recipe cards, 8 divider cards, one cooking tips and measurements card, and 11 sheets of self-adhesive die-cut embellishments (these are so cute!)
4. Products for all of your Valentine needs - stamps, awesome paper, Epoxy Brads, die-cut treat boxes, and love notes.
5. If you are more of an Easter kinda girl, there are new stamp sets - including a "Chocolate Bunny" stamp, an Easter egg decorating kit, and some very pretty Designer Series Patterned Paper.
6. If that hasn't got your attention there are also new dies for the big shot, new decor elements, new decor elements stencils, On Board books in different designs, a HUGE Designer Series Paper Pack, new Rub-ons, and stitched felt flowers.
7. Two new Hostess Stamp sets.
I haven't even covered everything, so go take a look at it now and start your wishlist. Click on the Occasions Mini on the right hand side. Don't forget - order of $50 qualify for free stamp sets. And, now is a great time to book your workshop with me to earn hostess benefits and sale-a-bration sets!
Here is my swap card from the Occasions Mini:
I used the "With All My Heart" stamp set and paper from the "Sweet Pea Designer Paper Pack".
If you need a copy of the Occasions Mini Catalog to drool over, leave a comment and I'll send one to you ASAP!!