Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finally put up my Decor Element from last year!

Last week, I finally put up this Decor Element in my hallway above the coat rack/shelf.  I have been holding onto it waiting for just the right spot.  I absolutely love these for decorating.  They are inexpensive and so easy to put up.  My husband and daughter both said "they are like tattoos for the wall!"  Click on the Definitely Decorative Brochure on the right hand side of this page to see all the Decor Elements available.  And, be on the lookout in January for some new ones!!


 

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Talley said...

This looks great! I have one that I need to put up in my daughter's room. I need to get to it!

Juanita said...

Looks like you found the perfect spot to showcase your DE. Thanks for sharing!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

That looks so nice!