Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I finally did it!

Well, I finally did it...I mounted my doorprize stamp set from the Cinci Regionals.  I don't know why, but I kept shying away from mounting and using this set.  I've had it since September 12, but kept it under wraps all this time.  I love the set.  But, it was almost like it was sacred since I won it at regionals!  I know, sounds silly.  But anyway, I finally broke it out and used it today for this Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  I absolutely love fall, and the warm colors.  My favorite days of fall are Sundays, when we get in our comfy clothes, eat good (i.e. fattening) food, and watch football all day.  I strive to get all my work done on Saturdays so that I can do this.  Can't wait till next Sunday!


Supplies used for this card:
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Wander Words
Stampin' Write Markers:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry

Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Congrats on mounting and using your new stamp set! :) Love how the words look like they're blowing with the leaves. Perfect colors for fall too. :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are using your new set. Your card is beautiful.

Lesley said...

loved looking at your blog I will pop by again soon - best wishes - Lesley x

Anonymous said...

Nice card - great color combinations. rita w