Saturday, September 26, 2009

All Occassion Stamp-a-Stack

Here 's a card from my All Occasions Stamp-a-Stack.  We had a great time after a few bumps getting started.  My class was  scheduled for 6pm.  At 4:45, the power went out.  It was still out when everyone arrived.  We stamped by flashlight for a little while.  Finally, when it was about to get too dark to stamp, the lights came back on!  Definately a new twist to stamping we hadn't prepared for!!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Stamps:  Kind and Caring Thoughts.
Ink:  Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers.
Other:  Dusty Durango 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon.
Order supplies through my WEBSITE 24/7!!Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Michelle VP said...

This is so pretty! I love those colors combined on the flowers. I don't have that set, but I'll have to try with a different one. Thanks for sharing. :)